1. Neither, Red Hot Personal Training, nor any of its employees, agents or representatives, is engaged in rendering medical advice, nor does it (or any of its employees, agents or representatives) hold itself of out as qualified to do so.
2. We strongly recommend that you seek professional medical advice before embarking on any diet or exercise program.
3. Any exercise program, even in healthy individuals, carries risk. You have a responsibility to exercise you own personal judgment, as well as any other considerations, before acting on any of the content provided by us.
4. Where we provide you with a personally tailored diet and exercise plan (a Personal Training Programme), the information contained therein should not be regarded as or relied upon as being a comprehensive health or exercise programme. Accordingly any actions that you take in relation to a personal plan should not be pursued regardless or to the exclusion of other information, opinions or judgments that are available to you.
5. Any Personal Training Programme will have been prepared on the basis of information provided by you. You are responsible for the accuracy of any information that you provide to us. You are responsible for informing us of any health issues or medical conditions when asking us to prepare a Personal Training Programme.
6. Before taking any action in relation to a Personal Training Programme, you must take into account any other factors apart from the Personal Training Programme of which you are or ought to be aware. For example, we always recommend that you seek professional medical advice before embarking on any exercise programme.
7. The information set out in any Personal Training Programme may relate to certain contexts and may not be suitable in other contexts. It is your responsibility to ensure that you do not use the information we provide in the wrong context. For example, where a program was tailored for a woman who was not pregnant, this would not be appropriate for her to use after becoming pregnant.
8. You are responsible for informing us of any health issues and pre-existing medical conditions when you ask us to prepare a Personal Training Programme.
9. Any information that we provide that does not form part of a Personal Training Programme, whether obtained through our website, videos, social media (such as Facebook or Instagram) or otherwise, is provided for the purposes of general information only.
1. While we believe that for most people, following our programmes and methods will lead to desired results, all exercise programs depend on the individual. Result will be affected by the effort and commitment of the individual, however in some circumstances even where an individual follows our program, they may not achieve the desired results. We therefore provide no warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to:
a. The effectiveness any techniques, diets or programmes that we deliver; or
b. the results that you may achieve as a result of following our programs.
2. All testimonials contain shown on our website or in our content are real people who have followed the plans provided by us. For the avoidance of any doubt, however, they are not indicative of the results that you are likely to achieve, rather they are included as examples of the results that particular individuals have achieved.